the uncertainity within;

Monday, June 15, 2009

After slacking aka not working for 3 months, I'm officially bored.
Life is boring without work and without being busy.
Spell B.O.R.I.N.G in caps pls.
Just that I would have to shift that lazy butt and hands of mine to look for a job asap.
Like immediately.
Am certainly not intending to rot my life away.
But since this is one last slcaking period that I will wanna take before I take the on the path of working adult, I shall make the best out of it.
Enjoy life, party the days away, meet up with with friends, bascially going out and spend as though my bank account is a bottomless pit, which by the way is so not true. =X
Admist the broing and nua-ing days, there certainly are some fun ones and always people to brighten up the day, put a smile on my face. =)
Tons of photos, and I really mean tons and tons of them are rotting away in the folder.
Will upload them when I'm feeling oh-so-not-lazy. =P
And I'm here typing this away cuz my sis wants me to wait for her game to level up. =(
Oh wells, shall try my very best not to be lazy this week, too much stuff waiting for me to do and complete.
Off for now. =)

*when i trust, i trust totally and completely, am placing my trust in you now. make me believe, teach me how to fall, ridculously deep*

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 3:14 AM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.