the uncertainity within;

Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm sorry darling.
I lied.
Am gulity as charged.
Am really trying though.
Yet the heart feels locked, chained.
Far too chained that I'm not liking it much either.
Give me time, some time, it might probably be better.
And I really don't want to hurt you.
I could sense how afraid that I would slip by.
You are far too much of a sweetie, too good a talker.
And I don't trust people who are too good with words.
<3

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 2:31 AM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.