the uncertainity within;

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Blogger has decided to dislike me and refuse to let me upload the photos. =(
The pics with Mister Sam shall be up another time.
That guy ar, really make me puke blood.
Think the national blood bank will be more than willing to collect the amt of blood. =P
But still he's like my bff, hope we stay that way forever.
He's one who I can tell everything to, really everything inside out right. =)
I really hope for us to stay that way and nothing ever changes.
Even after what had happen. +.+

Love the lyrics of this song, it is sung by xiao gui.
Title - 不屑

事情如果那麽簡單那就好了
想讓自己不見
瞬間就通通消滅
人類如果沒有心臟那就好了
受傷不會流血
悲傷也不會流淚

不需要有同類
傳染頹廢
不需要愚昧的尊嚴
不需要去偷竊你的思念
自我安慰


就讓我僞裝我嘴角不屑
讓孤獨乘以更孤獨的兩倍
允許我保留我最後一點點特權
赦免我想念你的心碎
如果眼神裏閃爍不屑
可能我心裏一半已經殘廢
那一半跟著你走遠了的那一天
這一半漸漸地瓦解


如果我還有一點點不屑
别想要說服我純潔的絕對
我只是世界上物種絕種的絕類
悄悄的失眠了一光


年如果我還有一點點不屑
那是我自己虛榮心在作祟
自以爲或許有一天我們會重疊
我可以再愛你第二遍

Am having this freaking sore throat now.
It hurts like mad. =X
Can feel that its trying its very best to torture me. >.<

Went to watch meteor shower with baby ytd.
It wasn't exactly a shower, but still nice nevertheless. =D
What you said there, gave me the simple plain assurance that I was looking for. =)
Just like you have no idea what's bothering me and what I'm brooding over,
Those simple sentences just simply gave the answer without me realising.
And all I wanna do now is to curl up and fall asleep in your warm embrace,
As I know with you around, the pain's that keeping awake would seem far away enough. ^^
You know you are simply ♥

ps: this date is the draft date when I copy the lyrics, haha.. I'm actually doing this like on 14 aug, 2.51am. =P

it's different now, isn't it?
i wish you didn't told me about it
i wish that i have no idea about it
i wish time could turn back
no matter how hard we try to be normal act as we don't care, deep down we know it has started to change
tearing away at what we have bit by bit
i wish i didn't tease you about it
look where it has brought us to
i want the ease, i really do
don't wanna lose it cuz it took us so long to be where we are now =(

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 1:44 PM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.