the uncertainity within;

Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm here blogging cuz I cant sleep, at all.
Got out of my bed at near 7am.
Spontaneously decided to make myself french toast with cheese.
Baby, too bad you don't get to eat it. lalalala =b

Met up with Miss Charlene like a month ago.
Simple meet up and she bought me to a place at bugis.
The sundaes are super nice! *yummy yummy*




I always get complained that my eyes are so big ><
So always take a pic or 2 with "small" eyes. =b
Met my dearest laopo on Mon.
Did a small movie marathon, we watched The Time Traveler's Wife and I Love you, Beth Cooper.
The first was super touching.
Teared like mad.
Then,I went to borrow the book from Ke Yan. =)
The latter was quite funny, not much of a climax kinda movie though
Cuz it was quite funny throughout.
But when it ended, I was like huh? ended?

We did something blur yet funny at the same time.
We took the wrong direction of the train when we wanted to head home.
Luckily she realised and we alighted at the next stop, this group of guys behind heard us and were laughing their ass off. =X
I envy laopo.
Cuz of her skin.
Like Hello, she never puts on make up and she can look so flawless in pics.
Mine is totally g.o.n.e.
Have no idea where she is looking at. Haha. =P
See the extra hand behind?
After we took the shot, we were like where did the hand came from?
Then we realised that it was probably the posters on the underground station, cuz we were on the MRT.



I think I look very different in my photos. As illustrated from the photo below.
Look much prettier. Wahaha. =P
Not that I use photoshop (can't photoshop to save my life), but cuz of those few angles.
The "you will always look pretty" angles. ^^
Taken quite a while back, and I still don't have the photos cuz baby had no idea where the camera was. -_-"'
He told me that he has bought some clothes for me in Amsterdam. =D
Will know his taste from them. Wahaha. =P
I miss him. 29 sept faster come, kay =)


Btw, my sis and I 2 slightly insane kids.
Do whatever we like as long as we feel like it, hence we are having a bbq this Sat.
We feel like bbq-ing so we plan one, with her birthday celebration being the "shun bian" issue.
Wahaha.
Have already gotten her a birthday gift, with Baby sharing. =)
And my mum told me that my parents got me something very old fashioned. o.O
My guess is something gold, then my sis was like I think its a gold chain. ><

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 7:57 AM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.