the uncertainity within;

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Long overdue of mister sam pics!

This mister, super uber hard to take pics with!
Eh, how old already still don't wanna take pics. =P
I had to like come out with options like "take 1 nice one", "take 10", so he reluctantly took them with me.
Wahaha, cuz I had the camera on hand and kept pestering him the moment we met up. =D
He wanted to go The Cathay to watch movie, we were at ION.
I whine about it being far and lazy to walk.
So he "act" emo. -_-"


Still refusing to look at the camera.
Saya photos taken with this pose will be "artistic" ><

Asked me to take it with him o.0

Finally a decent shot =X
And he was saying he's tall, so have to lean back, so he 'sliding off" the seat =$

We took 9 pics, hello, 9 pathetic pics then he said enough le.
I complained not 10 yet, then he took this shot. (by putting my cam on the floor)
He claims that its "artistic" and "very nice".
~*~
Caught "Where got Ghost" with sweetest on Sun.
Short day, but every moment is love. =D
He bought me a soft toy!
Chip from Chip & Dale, just cuz I say its super cute.
Total sweetheart. ^^
My cutie! ♥
Wahaha, he's going to kill for putting this up. =P
Oh well, its up in facebook too! =D
Baby, just so you know, I'm stuck. on. you ♥
PS: like what I cooked ritez? ^^
you can come over next time so that you can help me wash up! =P
cuz I hate doing that part. =X
want to eat, must help a little. =b

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 1:57 AM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.