the uncertainity within;

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wahaha, I havne't been updating for the longest time.
I have tons and tons of overdate stuff to update on
Like my big 2-1, except that the day itself wasn't a big hoo-haa and i have yet to receive the pics.
Lots of pics to upload, which i predict is going to take a gazillion years. >.<
And my dear friend, Chu Jun's wedding.
Her gowns are all very beautiful and she looked super gorgeous.
Oh, not to sure if you guys know who is Yutaki, I do read his blog.
And I saw him today. He's like ultra skinny.

Think these few days have been quite hard on sweetheart.
Been losing my temper quite abit.
Which equals to hurting him.
I'm so so sorry, baby. =(
But he's nice and patient to tolerate me time and again.
Thanks for all the love, care and concern (haha, qtss core values, =P) that you have showered on me.
You are really like none other.
I'm really glad that I met you, baby.
And that you are mine. <3
This weekend, we are going for a short gateaway to Bintan!
So excited. Totally can't wait. =D
This shall be the celebration for my birthday, 4th month and his birthday.

Lastly, an interesting note worthy of thoughts:
Play like an all star.
Party like a rock star.
Live like a super star.
F*** like a porn star.
^-^


Till i update on the pics and events! =D

metamorphosis;

doodle straight into my heart 3:00 AM

-femme

melissa =)
22nd sept


-loves

darlings
him <3
kate spade
burberry
purple & colours
dancing
heels
shopping
checks and podka dots

-hates

creepy crawlies

-desires

travel around the world
have my own fashion line
dancing lessons
shop till i drop
moolah to drop from the sky and straight into my wallet =D

-converse





-exits

charlene
cheng de
jason
liyi
kaiyi
zi ting
xinyi

-credits

designer- joy.deprived

images&brushes - deviantart

artists
- FaerieNymph, kedralynn (deviantart)

brushes - exotika, sunira, cruiza, elizavet (deviantart)

fonts - dafont

software
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

*please keep the credits as they are =) thankyou.